a ID condition problems...

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

a ID condition problems...

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Greetings!
I'm working with some mission, and have impacted a situation I cannot explain.

I have setted as a primary goal, that a starship (an ISD) should be ID. The fact is that when I go to debug the mission, make some proof, when I correctly ID the ship XWA says that the goal is failed! (and cite an unknown "11" parameter in the mission goal list)

Some of you have encountered this problem too?
I'm using the Troy Dangerfield AlliED editor, version 1.573...

If some one of you have a more detailed txt files for the "unknows" could tell me some hint?

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:48 pm

supplemental...

I have checked up, and it seems that this trigger has not been used in standard mission in XWA...

I noticed I having same problems in make work the "be in proximity" and "be out of proximity" triggers...

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:12 pm

hey I solved partially two of the issue

be/not be IDed:

actually the condition #57 is be IDed, but WITHIN a time limit! (you could set it in the slot under the order, fire big numbers and all will be fine!)
condition #58 is actualli NOT be IDed

now if I will be able to fix the other two, I will be a very happy slicer droid XD

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:38 pm

well I remapped a lot of condition, and have made a lot of proofs... seems that not all of them work exactly in the same ways: some seem moulded to be used everywhere (FG e GG mission goals) and some other seem intended only for GG to work properly. It is to try... and try... and try...