XvT BoP Rank Promotions

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

XvT BoP Rank Promotions

stk421
Cadet 4th Class

Post by stk421 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:54 am

I have succeeded in making some nice little XvT BoP missions, many of which work on Hard difficulty settings earning the player 100,000+ points as well as Excellent and Top Performance ribbons, yet I am stuck at Top Ace 4th Order rank. I had read that BoP changes the rank promotion requirements to allow rank promotions to Jedi Master in Single Player, something the original XvT would not allow.

I would have put reinforcements in my missions, if I knew how, but to my knowledge XvT penalizes you when you call for reinforcements, something TIE Fighter did not do, so I left that out of my missions.

I am curious, why I am I not getting any promotions past the rank of Top Ace 4th Order? Is it still completely dependent on multiplayer matches with high-ranked players? If so, may I ask if anyone was able to change these promotion requirements to allow single player missions to count towards promotion?

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:15 am

Yep, it's fully dependent on multiplayer, BOP never removed that prerequiste
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death