Looking for help editing rank and Kalidor points

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Looking for help editing rank and Kalidor points

BOSSDraken
Recruit

Post by BOSSDraken » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:42 am

Greetings,

I have edited the game a bit and I now tend to make general during battle 3. Looking for the file where the points for ranks and kalidor medal can be changed. I've taken a look in a lot of files and closest I have come is the fronttxt file (!STR for ranks and awards) but no reference to points. I have the gog version and using the upgrade 1.5.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark_Farlander
Rebel Alliance

Post by Mark_Farlander » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:15 am

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11595&start=29
The bonus points required to get the Kalidor Crescent and the upgrades are multiplied by 10 in this link.
You have to divide them by 10 to obtain the actual bonus points needed to get the medal.
I don't judge tactics. The Battle is the best and only Judge.

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:37 am

You do make it hard for people MF

@BOSSDraken The file you referring to is your Pilot file *0.plt you'll find it in you XWA Directory
All you want is the pilot editor "XWA Piloteer", follow the link in my signature then go to File Archive/Pilot Editors
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station