Updated MXvTED and Fixed the BinHexEdit Installer

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Updated MXvTED and Fixed the BinHexEdit Installer

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:07 pm

Thanks to Rogue518 I read a report that when BinHexEdit was run he kept on getting a "MSFLXGRD.OCX not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid." error message, so I had a look at the installer, and I found the problem, I've fix the installer so when installed BinHexEdit should now run fine.

I've also updated all the XWA Craft Modules to version 1.5.

I've also noticed that some of the older Tie Fighter, X-Wing ant X-wing vs Tie Fighter Modules no longer work with the GOG version of the aforementioned games, so just be aware, thanks

I've also made a updated to MXvTED to version 4.2, for years the Shield Recharge and Shield Decharge have been incorrectly named, they have nothing to do with the Shields, thanks to JeremyaFr for the information they have been renamed from Shield Recharge to Score and Shield Decharge to Promo Points.

You can download both from my website in the Craft Editors section

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Bman
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Bman » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:45 am

Awesome DS. Replied to your PM before I saw this. Thanks so much.
W-I-P: TFTC, MC Viscount Cr., ISD-II Avenger, NL-1 Platform, Ton-Falk Esc. Cr., & Misc.

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:58 am