Old NCA Mission Convertet for DS 2016 Version don'twork after New Release of DS Craft pack

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Old NCA Mission Convertet for DS 2016 Version don'twork after New Release of DS Craft pack

Avarice1987
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Avarice1987 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Hello everyone, I received a few years ago from another player the versions of Imperial VS Rebel Fleet, The Wrecking Bell and The Terror Strikes back that were adapted to Darksaber's Craft pack.

Last I played this 2016 with DS Craft pack. First of all, I like these costume missions excellent, so I decided to privately adapt some old NCA missions also to DS Craft pack.

but now I can't play the 3 above mentioned missions anymore. I've changed the mission list entries in the mission list, but as soon as I want to go to the mission briefing, the game hangs. can anyone help me? What do I need to change or customize?

The changed mission files would then be linked here:

Can anyone Help and Fix this?

The Shiplist is stored from 2016 in it are the previously saved Giel'SSD and the Dominator, which are used for Wrecking Bell, Terror strikes back ( Dominator ) and Giels SSD ( Praetor 2 Ship, but called Giels SSD Opt).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.