Darksaber, your permit required!

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Darksaber, your permit required!

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Hi, I am introducing in my campaign the Tie Lancer. I would like to use your introduction of it in the briefing. Most of all this passage, from you website:

"The TIE/TL was one of the successors to the Tie Bomber, designed to excel in space warfare, the TIE/TL is a small fast fighter with a torpedo launcher capable of handing out significant levels of damage to even capital ships. The TIE/TL is recognisably one of the Tie series, with a single solar panel which acts as an aerofoil to keep the fighters manueverability excellent even within an atmosphere. These fighters featured in many propaganda films for the Empire due to their good looks and efficient design, however in reality they have only been built and used in moderate numbers due to their high cost and maintanence needs. But after the Battle of Endor, the Empire resources were reduced, and fighter transports and disposable fighters fell out of fashion with Imperial forces, the TIE/TL was already equipped and ready to take advantage of this new doctrine, and began to be used in larger numbers as this shift in Imperial policy caused more fighters with shields and hyperdrives to be brought into service."

May I do it?

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:52 pm

I think I may have got off Wiki, so it's not mine, just tried searching for the Tie Lancer on wiki and it looks like it's been deleted, only the TIE/tb torpedo bomber remains

So yes, use it as you like :D
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Thank you sir ^^