DTMs Gozanti

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

DTMs Gozanti

ual002
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 pm

I don't think I ever posted DTMs Gozanti hangar testing I did publicly, as I don't remember having permission. But the testing allowed me to make some feature requests to Jeremy to update the hangar hook for inverted launches and shadowless environments. DTM, do you want the model? I'm not sure I ever sent it, I was going thru some of my old test projects. Its basically your model converted to a hangar in such a way that various TIEs are positioned properly under it.

I know its not part of the larger XWAUpgrade models packs, at least yet, but I don't want all that work to go to waste even if just for your reb project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhBnfGKlW8o

I think that was my last test vid from before Jeremy fixed the shadow stuff.
Image Image Image Image Image

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue May 19, 2020 9:08 pm

I can't hear half of what you said over the hangar background noise lol
That's a cool ship and way to launch though.
I know GT put an inverted Hangar into his new VSD but I haven't played around in that
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

ual002
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Tue May 19, 2020 9:11 pm

Me neither, yeah I know I get drowned out. Its a feature request you can't hear intended for Jeremy who's French. Kind of naive of me to post it, but I think he already nailed all the feature requests by now.
Image Image Image Image Image