Ship Slots

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Ship Slots

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sun Apr 29, 2001 8:29 pm

Ok, first time I noticed this was when I downloaded the Colossus. The Defult slot uses the Xwing opt, when I change the opt in that slot I also changes it in the Xwing slot.<P>NEED HELP!!<P>------------------<BR>Fly Fast,<BR>Shoot straight,<BR>Live long!
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

DarkJediMoose
Cadet 1st Class

Post by DarkJediMoose » Mon Apr 30, 2001 4:50 pm

just choose an empty slot that ISN'T the default slot, open the .shp file for the colossus and reinstall it. rename the other colossus something like "DONT USE ME" thats what I did. <P>------------------<BR>Fear leads to anger<BR>Anger leads to hate<BR>Hate leads to suffering...<P>If you disobey the Jedi code..you may end up like....<BR>DARK JEDI MOOSE
The Dark Jedi Moose<BR>Webmaster of the <A HREF="http://geocities.com/hyperspacel/mainindex.html" TARGET=_blank>The Hyperspace lanes</A>

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Mon Apr 30, 2001 8:12 pm

No offence, I did that and got the Colossus working but there are about 10 unused slots I cant fill.
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Executor32
Galactic Empire

Post by Executor32 » Mon Apr 30, 2001 8:32 pm

You can't put a new ship in MXvTED slots 103, 104, 108, 109, 112, 113, 114, 189, 203-205, and 215-271. These slots either use the X-Wing OPT, or cause bad things to happen if you mess with them.<P>------------------<BR>There is no peace, there is anger. <BR>There is no fear, there is power. <BR>There is no death, there is immortality. <BR>There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.<BR>-Dark Side Code<P><A HREF="http://executor32.homestead.com" TARGET=_blank>Executor32's X-Wing Alliance Depot</A>
他人の不幸は蜜の味。
Quamobrem? Quod tui tangis nocturne.

I've heard the aluminum in antiperspirants causes alzheimers,
but I keep forgeting to find out if that is a myth or not. -Havokeff @ SDN