Master Arca' Ship

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Master Arca' Ship

Otana
Ensign

Post by Otana » Thu Apr 05, 2001 10:45 pm

I am currently trying to produce a dxf for Master Arca's Ship. I have a question though about rhino, I have created the wings, but I didn't connect the inside wing with the outside wing, so they are two different parts. How can i combine them together?<BR><P>------------------<BR>From,<BR>Otana

Netherwulf
Recruit

Post by Netherwulf » Sat Apr 07, 2001 2:46 am

Although, I myself am still new to Rhino, I think you can go the "Solid" menu and scroll down to "Union". Then select the peices that you want joined and press enter. <BR> WARNING : I really don't know what I'm talking about, so don't blame me if this messes up your model. I am just offering a suggestion. =)

Ypoknons
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Ypoknons » Sat Apr 07, 2001 8:04 am

Hey, Netherwulf, are you new here? Well, welcome to the XWAU!! Image Poke. <P><B>Edited</B> No, that's not it, tho it might work. I think it's under one of the menus to the right, something about meshes... Sorry, I can't quite remember anymore. <P>------------------<BR>Webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.optreview.iwarp.com" TARGET=_blank>OPT Review.com</A> . Also staff member here.<p>[This message has been edited by Ypoknons (edited 07 April 2001).]
Webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.optreview.iwarp.com" TARGET=_blank>OPT Review.com</A> . Also staff member here.

Otana
Ensign

Post by Otana » Sat Apr 07, 2001 12:12 pm

ok, thanks I will try it<P>------------------<BR>From,<BR>Otana

Netherwulf
Recruit

Post by Netherwulf » Tue Apr 10, 2001 5:47 am

Greetings, Ypoknons! <BR>Yes, I am new here. And new to OPT editing so I thank you for the warm welcome. <BR>I just finished viewing your web-page and I must say; I enjoyed your OPT reviews very much. <BR>I look forward to speaking with you (and they rest of the XWAUP crew) more in the near future. Image<P><BR>