I need to get my battle station fully armed and operatio

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

I need to get my battle station fully armed and operatio

Thrawn
Recruit

Post by Thrawn » Mon Feb 26, 2001 4:58 pm

I'm making this model of the Second Death Star (not for gaming purposes unfortunately) with Rhino3D and I would like to know if someone happens to have any images of the Second Death Star's back side (the side that's never seen in the film). I modelled the front side using EGVV's (Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels) schematics, but neither EGVV nor BTM has a clear enough view of the back side. Any help would be appreciated...<P>Btw. I'm new here. I'm a big friend of the x-wing series and I was very happy to find this nice project of yours Image <P>------------------<BR>"But... it was so artistically done." -- Grand Admiral Thrawn, last words at the battle of Bilbringi
"But... it was so artistically done." -- Grand Admiral Thrawn, last words at the battle of Bilbringi

Thrawn
Recruit

Post by Thrawn » Mon Feb 26, 2001 5:02 pm

Maybe this is a little bit off the topic, but still...<P>------------------<BR>"But... it was so artistically done." -- Grand Admiral Thrawn, last words at the battle of Bilbringi
"But... it was so artistically done." -- Grand Admiral Thrawn, last words at the battle of Bilbringi

K_Kinnison
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

Post by K_Kinnison » Mon Feb 26, 2001 5:43 pm

there are no backside pics of the DS, it was never shown in the movie<P>unless you can find a model shot, or a model itself
Currently working on an XWA campaign
XWAU Plank holder
XWAU Team official Poker

Zoom
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Zoom » Thu Apr 19, 2001 5:34 am

I believe that the holographic briefing given by Ackbar (and the in-game ones, too) show a red rotating wireframe of the DS. While surface detail is, of course, non-existent on those models, it would at least give you a guide for what it is shaped like from all angles.<P>Then, simply apply the same grey-skin-over-holes-and-girders texture to the back side as well.<P>