Need some specs:

Want to edit the game, build your own craft and missions? Here you'll find help, tools, guides and people to discuss with.

Need some specs:

Ragnarok
Ensign

Post by Ragnarok » Tue Mar 13, 2001 5:14 am

I need the 'official' specs for the XJ-Type X-Wing and some other ships.<P>Does anyone know of a site that lists STATS for ships? Everything I've seen, has only displayed the history of the ship(s)..Text.<P>I don't even know of any sourcebooks that give the STATS of the XJ-Type X-Wing, or anything else either.<P>Any help would be appreciated, thanks!<P>------------------<BR>Jorias Kell<BR>http://www.alteria7.com

K_Kinnison
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

Post by K_Kinnison » Tue Mar 13, 2001 2:03 pm

There are no "Officail" stats for the XJ I have seen some out there, but they are primarly created by fans that have as much of a clue as you do
Currently working on an XWA campaign
XWAU Plank holder
XWAU Team official Poker

Ragnarok
Ensign

Post by Ragnarok » Tue Mar 13, 2001 4:38 pm

Ok, so some speculative stats for the XJ would be like:<P>62 SBD<BR>25 RU<BR>117 MGLT<P>Something like that? Something all-around 'better', but not so powerful it makes a new X-Wing design? Image<P>I know the XJ still has the Astromech, right? Or was that removed after one of those infamous T-65 mods, and kept that way?<P>I'm really interested to know, because we see so much of it in the later SW years (Where my mod is based, but not on the NR vs. Yuuzahn Voor), and for it to not have any stats, yet be officially allowed to be mentioned every other chapter or so in Vector Prime, that just does not sound right..<P>Unless George has started to officially allow ships into the universe that have not been offically specced-out yet?<P>------------------<BR>Jorias Kell<BR>http://www.alteria7.com

Smeg
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Smeg » Tue Mar 13, 2001 6:37 pm

I have my X-Wing on XWA as an XJ, (suppose my stats are a bit ambitious)and I've got:<BR>Shield strength: 60SBD<BR>Hull strength: 50RU<BR>System hits: 20<BR>Speed: 142 MGLT<BR>Acceleration: 24<BR>Deceleration: 32<BR>Roll: 50<BR>Pitch: 28<P>These are all for Mxvted. It does seem a bit fast, but considering the speed for the T-65C A2 is 125 MGLT, it stands to reason, because it is meant to be almost a new fighter.<P>[This message has been edited by Smeg (edited 13 March 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Smeg (edited 13 March 2001).]

Ragnarok
Ensign

Post by Ragnarok » Tue Mar 13, 2001 6:45 pm

Exept for the hull and speed, it sounds ok.<P>Mine is like this:<P>65 SBD<BR>25 RU<BR>115 MGLT<BR>The rest is changed, but very very little.<P>This sounds more realisitic, as the X-Wing isn't an A-Wing, or E-Wing, so how could it near 150 MGLT???<P>That makes no sense at all..Keep in mind, all of the T-65 mods didn't really change a lot of specs, they mostly changed if that nattering tin can was behind you or not Image<P>The XJ was meant to be the final possibility for the X-Wing design, but not a superfighter.<P>Of course, everyone has their preferences, and I hate superfighters.<P>I mean, yes, after the Death Star failures, you'd think the Imps would get the clue and try to make smaller and less expensive things that they can deploy en masse to wipe out the NR fighters and cap-ships.<P>If the Eclipse and Sovereign's had been allowed to run around, they would have been completely unstoppable, and I do not think even the Yuuzahn Vong would've been able to stop those goliaths.<P>Just imagine a trio of Sovereign's, all firing their superlasers at Coruscant or some other important place.. Image<P>Yes..Nice big explosion, and then you select the destroyed planet backdrop, and have a nice large party.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Jorias Kell<BR>http://www.alteria7.com