AotC Merchandise

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

AotC Merchandise

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun May 19, 2002 2:44 pm

Ok there's stacks of new merchandise out there now for AOTC! Not as much as TPM but it's of higher quality.<BR>So here's my question:<P><B>What AOTC stuff have you brought so far and what do you plan on getting?</B><P>Toys, books, games, mags etc?<BR>I'm interested in seeing what people are getting and how much they like it. :)<p>[ 19 May 2002: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun May 19, 2002 2:54 pm

To answer my own question here's what I've got so far:<BR>Books: The novel, AOTC Illustrated Companion (UK making), Souvenir Edition, Visual Dictionary and Cross Sections.<BR><I>I can't recommend the last 2 enough as they are great books!</I><P>Comics: AOTC adaptation, Jango Fett, Zam Wesell and JF: Open Seasons.<P>Toys: As many of the action figures as I can get! Already my space is overflowing.<BR>I'm looking forward to the Arena playset.<P>Other stuff: The soundtrack and the Sticker book! :D But i've got no stickers!
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

legend43
Lieutenant JG

Post by legend43 » Mon May 20, 2002 1:14 am

I got the Count Dooku Lightsaber and The Jedi starfighter lego set and the speeder bike set too. More to come soon
ME: I hate censoship. It's gay.<BR>AK: I know @#!$ that!

One
Ensign

Post by One » Mon May 20, 2002 11:18 am

I got the dooku saber, getting the obi saber, getting the jedi starfighter toy (already have the lego) and im getting the slave 1 toy. <P>I HOPE TO GOD THEY MAKE AN ACCLAMATOR CRUISER
To read is a skill<BR>To write is a power

WarHawk107
Ensign

Post by WarHawk107 » Tue May 21, 2002 2:38 am

hey Ace, can you please do me a big favor? could you scan some of the pages from Cross Sections book and email them to me? if not could someone point me to someone or some site that has?<BR>thank you :)<P>Ryan<p>[ 21 May 2002: Message edited by: WarHawk107 ]

Morte
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morte » Tue May 21, 2002 5:23 am

I just bought the Visual Dictionary, and I might buy the Cross Sections and the novel if I can get some more money. Will the novel ever come out in paperback?<P>I haven't had much time to read it but the Visual Dictionary looks very nice. Except what the hell is parry 4 position on the title page? What kind of a moron would use that in a fight? Ah well, nevermind.<P>As for toys, not really into them. And there doesn't seem to be any place that sells comics near where I live.
"So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Morte."

Jacen
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Jacen » Wed May 22, 2002 12:57 pm

Does anybody know if there are any model kits from Episode 2?
Ducktape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.