SW Book Collection. How bigs yours.

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

SW Book Collection. How bigs yours.

Exar Kun
Ensign

Post by Exar Kun » Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:20 pm

Sotta like the topic Ace Antilles posted, but rather than what you have left to read, post what you have alltogether. Anyone got a collection bigger than mine?.<P>(GN) Graphic Novel<BR>(HD) Hardback<P>(Deep breath) <BR>Tales of the Jedi:Golden Age of the Sith (GN)<BR> Fall of the Sith Empire (GN)<BR> Tales of the Jedi collection (GN)<BR> Dark Lords of the Sith (GN<BR> The Sith War (GN)<BR> Redemption (GN)<BR> Prequel era: Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (HD)<BR> EP I: The Phantom Menace (HD)<BR> Rogue Planet (HD)<BR> The Approaching Storm (HD)<BR> EP II: Attack of the Clones (HD)<BR>The rest: Lando Calrissian Trilogy (3)<BR> Han Solo Classic Trilogy (3)<BR> Han Solo Trilogy (3)<BR> Star Wars: A New Hope<BR> Splinter of the Minds Eye<BR> Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back<BR> Shadows of the Empire<BR> Shadows of the Empire: Evolution (GN)<BR> Star Wars: Return of the Jedi <BR> Mara Jade: By the Emperors Hand (GN)-<BR> The Bounty Hunters War Trilogy (3)<BR> Tales from the Mos Eisly Cantina<BR> Tales of the Bounty Hunters <BR> Tales from Jabba's Palace<BR> Tales from the Empire<BR> Tales from the New Republic<BR> The Truce at Bakura<BR> The Courtship of Princess Leia<BR> Dark forces: Solider for the Empire<BR> Dark Forces: Rebel agent<BR> Dark Forces: Jedi Knight <BR>Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair (GN)<BR> Battleground Tatooine (GN)<BR> The Warrior Princess (GN)<BR> Requiem for a Rogue (GN)<BR> In the Empires Service (GN)<BR> Blood and Honor (GN)<BR> Masquerade (GN)<BR> Mandatory Retirement (GN)<BR> X-Wing series (9)<BR> Thrawn Trilogy (3)<BR> Dark Empire (GN)<BR> Dark Empire II (GN)<BR> Bounty Hunters (GN)<BR> Crimson Empire (GN)<BR> Crimson Empire II (GN)<BR> Jedi Academy Trilogy (3) <BR> I, Jedi<BR> Children of the Jedi<BR> Darksaber <BR> Planet of Twilight<BR> The Crystal Star<BR> The Black Fleet Crisis (3)<BR> The New Rebellion<BR> The Corellian Trilogy (3) <BR> The Thrawn Duology (2)<BR> Union (GN)<BR> NJO: Vector Prime (HD)<BR> Onslaught<BR> Ruin <BR> Heroes Trial<BR> Jedi Eclipse<BR> Balance Point (HD)<BR> Recovery<BR> Conquest<BR> Rebirth<BR> Star By Star (HD)<BR> Dark Journey<BR> Rebel Dream<BR> Rebel Stand<P>95 books. Unless I miscounted.<P>Sooooo...anyone got a bigger collection.<p>[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: Exar Kun ]
Whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger...Unless it bites your legs off, in which case it can only make you shorter.

Beerman
Ensign

Post by Beerman » Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:58 pm

Han Solo Classic Trilogy (3)<BR>Han Solo Trilogy (3)<BR>Star Wars: A New Hope<BR>Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back<BR>Shadows of the Empire<BR>Tales of the Bounty Hunters <BR>Star Wars: Return of the Jedi <BR>Tales from the Mos Eisly Cantina<BR>Tales from Jabba's Palace<BR>Tales from the Empire<BR>Tales from the New Republic<BR>The Truce at Bakura<BR>The Courtship of Princess Leia<BR>X-Wing series (9)<BR>Thrawn Trilogy (3)<BR>Jedi Academy Trilogy (3) <BR>I, Jedi<BR>Children of the Jedi<BR>Darksaber <BR>Planet of Twilight<BR>The Crystal Star<BR>The Black Fleet Crisis (3)<BR>The New Rebellion<BR>The Corellian Trilogy (3) <BR>The Thrawn Duology (2)<BR>NJO: Vector Prime <BR>Onslaught<BR>Ruin <BR>Heroes Trial<BR>Jedi Eclipse<BR>Balance Point <P>I need:<BR>Recovery<BR>Conquest<BR>Rebirth<BR>Star By Star <BR>Dark Journey<BR>Rebel Dream<BR>Rebel Stand<P>University has kinda put a hold on my readings. Just the basics here. Never really liked comics, I refuse to read Young/Jr Jedi Knights and haven't gotten into anything to do with prequels.<P>52 softcovers.
\m/( ..)\m/

Vagrant_Jedi
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Vagrant_Jedi » Thu Jun 20, 2002 8:18 pm

I agree whole heartedly with you, the comics and junior novels are absolute garbage...and they're usually the ones that cuase contuinity breaks though some novels have done it as well (DIE Kevin J. Anderson DIE).<P>As for my collection...look at Beerman's post...it's about 90% accurate of what I've read not counting the aforementioned nonsense.
There is no peace; there is anger. <BR>There is no compassion; there is hate. <BR>There is no fear; there is power. <BR>There is no restraint; there is immortality. <BR>There is no death; there is the Dark Side.

Exar Kun
Ensign

Post by Exar Kun » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:15 pm

The Rogue Squadron comics aren't too bad, alot of the characters in them actually reappear in the X-Wing book series. The Tales of the Jedi ones aren't too bad on the continuity side although yes the plots are flimsy at best.
Whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger...Unless it bites your legs off, in which case it can only make you shorter.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:19 pm

I reckon I can beat that. :)<BR>Then Add:<P>2 Uk roleplay books.<BR>3 Galaxy of Fear.<BR>3 SW Journal books.<BR>6 Young Jedi.<BR>1 Junior Jedi.<BR>6 crappy early junior books.<BR>TPM sc novel.<BR>TPM junior novel.<P>Then there's all my Making off books and Visual Dictionarys etc!<BR>Also an Amazon wish list a mile long. :D<P>A lot of people knock the Junior books and some are bad. But the YJK series was pretty good. If you've read some of them it makes reading the NJO books with Jacen and Tenel Ka better. Because you've seen some of what they went through growing up.<P>Jude Watson is also doing a great job on the Jedi Apprentice series! The reading age level is just right, for everyone to enjoy. She seems to have captured Qui-Gon perfectly.<BR>Now as it goes onto seeing a young Anakin it should be even better. Although I think there is a young Boba series which I doubt I'll get. ;)<p>[ 22 June 2002: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Kefkaff
Recruit

Post by Kefkaff » Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:28 pm

Exar, god damn you have a lot of books :(

Exar Kun
Ensign

Post by Exar Kun » Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:52 am

Oh yeah, nearly forgot these ones.<P>Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels<BR>EG to Technology<BR>EG to Characters<BR>Star Wars Visual Dictionary<BR>Episode I Visual Dictionary<BR>The Empire Strikes Back Annual from 1981 and still in good condition.<P>Bringing a total of 101 books. But yes it would seem Ace has a bigger collection.<P>I concede defeat. :p

Cpt. Reaves
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Cpt. Reaves » Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:08 pm

My collection isn't to big, but I thought I'd bost it anyway.<P>Han Solo Trilogy(3)<BR>Han Solo Adventures(3)<BR>Bounty Hunter War Trilogy(3)<BR>Tale from the Empire<BR>Truce at Bakura<BR>Rogue Squadron Series(4)<BR>Wraith Squadron Series(3)<BR>Courtship of Princess Leia<BR>Thrawn Trilogy(3)<BR>Tales from the New Republic<BR>Isard's Revenge<BR>Jedi Academy Trilogy(3)<BR>I, Jedi<BR>Darksaber<BR>Planet of Twilight<BR>Starfightes of Adumar<BR>Crystal Star<BR>Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy(3)<BR>The New Rebellion<BR>Corellian Trilogy(3)<BR>Hand of Thrawn Duology(2)<BR>Young Jedi Knights(14)<BR>NJO Series(12)<BR>EG to Vehicles and Vessels<BR>EG to Technology<BR>EG to Characters<BR>EG to Alien Species<BR>EG to Plantets and Moons<BR>Star Wars Roleplaying Game 2nd Ed(WEG)<BR>Star Wars Core Rulebook(WoC)<BR>Far Orbit Project<BR>Imperial Double Cross<BR>Rebellion Era Sourcebook<BR>New Jedi Order Sourcebook<BR>Star Wars Magic of Myth<BR>Rebel Alliance Sourcebook 2nd Ed<P>That's 79, I think. The # is correct, the list may be wrong.
- Captain Ben "Talon" Reaves

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:11 am

I only have 40-odd. :)<P>Ace, could you please list the two UK roleplaying books you have? If you could email me the name and a description of each, I'd appreciate it.
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Morte
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morte » Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:55 am

Ok, then, here's my collection:<P>AOTC Incredible Cross-Sections<BR>AOTC Visual Dictionary<BR>AOTC Novel<BR>Original Trilogy Visual Dictionary<BR>The Complete Star Wars Trilogy Scrapbook (don't ask :roll: )<BR>Last Command<BR>Tyrant's Test<BR>Vision of the Future<BR>Vector Prime<BR>Onslaught<BR>Ruin<BR>Hero's Trial<P>And that's it! And I though I was sprending too much money on Star Wars!
"So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Morte."

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:01 pm

All the Bantom Books.<P>All the NJO Books.<P>All the DK books.<P>The esential guide to weapons and technolagy.
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:56 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General Edor Crespin:<BR><STRONG>I only have 40-odd. :)<P>Ace, could you please list the two UK roleplaying books you have? If you could email me the name and a description of each, I'd appreciate it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Jedi Dawn and The Bounty Hunter.<BR>Written by Paul Cockburn, published by Boxtree UK a long time ago. I can't dig them out to find out more now. I suspect they are out of print though.<P>They are a sort of "choose your page" adventure? You know, "to turn left go to page 2, right page 5" etc.<BR>The first one is set before SW and the second after. They feature small cameos from I think, Princess Leia and Boba Fett. They're not great so you're not missing much.<BR>Try a search on Amazon or Amazon.co.uk?
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:40 am

1)Mandolorian Armor<BR>2)Slave Ship<BR>3)Hard Merchandise<BR>4)Shadows of the empire<BR>5)The truce at bakura<BR>6)rogue squadron<BR>7)wedge's gamble<BR>8)the kyrtos trap<BR>9)the bacta war<BR>10)wraith squadron<BR>11)iron fist<BR>12)solo command<BR>13)issard's revenge<BR>14)starfighters of adumar<BR>15)I Jedi<BR>16)Darksaber<BR>17)The golden globe<BR>18)Vector Prime<BR>19)Onslaught<BR>20)Ruin<BR>21)Hero's trial<BR>22)Jedi Eclipse<BR>23)Conquest<BR>24)rebirth<BR>25)Star By Star<BR>26)Dark Journey<BR>27)Rebel Dream<BR>28)Rebel Stand<BR>29)Guide to weapons and technology<BR>30)Star Wars Scrap Book<BR>31)A new hope(kids version)<BR>32)The Empire Strikes Back<BR>33)Episode 2 Attack of the Cones Novel<P>33 a little more than I though I had hehehe<P>I still need to buy Thrawn triogy, black fleet crisi and the jedi academy trilogy(even though i read it already)<p>[ 24 June 2002: Message edited by: Ace Knight 1 ]
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

Billy Shears
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Billy Shears » Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:00 pm

Err....<P>Episode I: The Phantom Menace<BR>The Truce at Bakura<BR>X-Wing Series (7)<BR>The Courtship of Princess Leia<BR>Thrawn Trilogy (3)<BR>Isard's Revenge<BR>Jedi Academy Trilogy (3)<BR>I, Jedi<BR>Children of the Jedi<BR>Darksaber<BR>Planet of Twilight<BR>Starfighters of Adumar<BR>Hand of Thrawn Duology (2)<BR>Vector Prime<BR>Dark Tide (2)<BR>Agents of Chaos (2)<BR>Balance Point<BR>EGVV, EGWT, EGC, EGPM<P>34...right
It was twenty years ago today...

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:18 am

Oh, okay. Not the ones I was looking for, thanks for the info! :)
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

TonyV
Ensign

Post by TonyV » Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:57 pm

hey guys from starwars crono order here it is for my collection:<P>Han Solo Trilogy<BR>-Rebel Dawn<BR>-The Hutt Gambit<BR>-The Paradise Snare<P>-Tales from the Empire<BR>-Tales of the Bounty Hunters<BR>-shadows of the Empire<P>Bountry Hunter Trilogy<BR>-Mandalorian Armor<BR>-Slave Ship<BR>-Hard Merchandise<P>X-wing series<BR>-Rouge Sqad<BR>-Wedges Gambel<BR>-The Krytos Trap<BR>-The Bacta War (my fav x-wing book)<BR>-Wraith Sqad<BR>-Iron fist<BR>-Solo command<P>-The cortship of princess Leia<P>Thrawn Trilogy<BR>-Heir to the Empire<BR>-Dark Force Rising<BR>-The Last Command<P>-Isards revenge (x-wing series)<P>Jedi Academy Trilogy<BR>-Jedi Search<BR>-Dark Apprentice<BR>-Champions of the force<P>-I, Jedi<P>-Starfighters of Aumar (X-wing series)<P>Tyrants test (book three of black fleet)<P>Thats my ever growing collection im going to buy the rest of blackfleet crisis soon.<P>so i have 27
"Wow thats beautiful.....So when do we blow it up?"<P>GH: You just killed an unarmed man!<P>CE: Well, he should have armed himself.<P>(Gene Hackman and Clint Eastwood)-Unforgiven

The Shadows
Cadet 1st Class

Post by The Shadows » Fri Jun 28, 2002 2:38 am

My collection is bigger(in a discworld kinda sense) than all yours...<P>Dark Force Rising<BR>The Last Command<BR>OR<BR>Thrawn Trilogy(2/3)<P>OOOOoohhhhhhh!!!<P>On the bright side I only have REALLY GOOD books.<p>[ 28 June 2002: Message edited by: The Shadows ]