New Saga figures announced.

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

New Saga figures announced.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:10 pm

Hasbro have announced some new action figures for 2003.<P>The first ones are Anakin and Dooku's speeder bikes.<BR> :(<BR>They also have a Lightsaber attack action. Probably another feature that won't work properly.<P>The other release which hasn't officially been announced yet are some new 2-packs.<BR> Image <P>Trash Compactor scenes featuring Han and Luke in 1 and Leia and Chewie in the other.<BR>They join together to make a large compactor scene and even make a smaller crushed scene too.<P>For more picture go to Hasbro's website. <A HREF="http://starwars.hasbro.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://starwars.hasbro.com/</A>
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Wed Sep 25, 2002 1:53 am

That's a swoop! Stupid Hasboro! :D <BR>I kind of like the trash compactor thing "I already tried that, it's magnetically sealed" "Put that thing away, you're going to get us all killed!"
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:52 pm

The latest rumour is that the Sandcrawler vehicle will get a re-release next year too.<BR>With a touch up and 2 packed in figures.<BR> Image <BR>It's not going to be remote controlled this time though.<P>I expect it will be <B>another</B> store exclusive though and cost a bomb!<p>[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:09 pm

The 1st set of 2003 figures looks due for release in April.<BR> :roll:<p>[ 12 October 2002: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]