Providing Screenshot References from Battlefront 2

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Providing Screenshot References from Battlefront 2

Tuskin
Ensign

Post by Tuskin » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:20 am

I wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to move it's in the wrong spot.

If anyone here needs high resolution and high quality cockpit screenshots of any ships in EA's Battlefront 2 I'll be happy to provide them.

Note, that the game doesn't let you look all the way left or right, so they've only built the front view of the cockpit, most of what you can see in a 90-100 degree FOV.

All these ships have cockpits in the game:
https://battlefront.fandom.com/wiki/Veh ... lefront_II

I can also provide high quality screenshots of the ship models themselves for reference if anyone needs any.

DICE makes these models using references provided by LucasFilm, so they're probably some of the most accurate models outside of the actual movies/shows.

Bman
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Bman » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:16 am

No please don't do that . . . take anything from EA Battlefront/DICE. Not legal as they currently own the rights/license to use LF I.P. and content. It's not needed anyway. There are very talented artists right here in this community of fans.
W-I-P: TFTC, MC Viscount Cr., ISD-II Avenger, NL-1 Platform, Ton-Falk Esc. Cr., & Misc.

Tuskin
Ensign

Post by Tuskin » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:32 am

Bman wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:16 am
No please don't do that . . . take anything from EA Battlefront/DICE. Not legal as they currently own the rights/license to use LF I.P. and content. It's not needed anyway. There are very talented artists right here in this community of fans.

I said screenshots, not the actual models. Just for reference for for creating their own models.

No different from using shots from the movies.

Bman
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Bman » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:38 am

Misread your post. Lol. Thanks
W-I-P: TFTC, MC Viscount Cr., ISD-II Avenger, NL-1 Platform, Ton-Falk Esc. Cr., & Misc.