[Solved] How do I remove the purple little screens on the cockpit?

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

[Solved] How do I remove the purple little screens on the cockpit?

ttenor12
Cadet 4th Class

Post by ttenor12 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:55 am

Hey there,

I recently installed XWAU from scratch, then installed the mod and all the additional recommended mods afterwards. However, while I was installing it I might have chosen to leave the cockpits with the little purple screens that indicate all the objectives and all the communications as well. I'd like to remove that because it's immersion breaking, but I really can't seem to find how to do so. Should I uninstall everything and install it again or is there an option where I can disable them? If I have to uninstall everything and install everything from scratch, how do I do it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Last edited by Ace Antilles on Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Solved

whiskey
Recruit

Post by whiskey » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:09 am

Are you referring to the in-game HUD screens? If so, the Delete key will toggle the lower left one, and Page Down will toggle the lower-right. The center is toggled by the End key.

ttenor12
Cadet 4th Class

Post by ttenor12 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:44 am

whiskey wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:09 am
Are you referring to the in-game HUD screens? If so, the Delete key will toggle the lower left one, and Page Down will toggle the lower-right. The center is toggled by the End key.
That's exactly what I meant, sorry I wasn't clear lol

Appreciate the help, it worked like a charm!

whiskey
Recruit

Post by whiskey » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:48 am

No worries, just wanted to make sure I was giving you the right solution. Enjoy!