in game graphics options

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

in game graphics options

Thiddy
Recruit

Post by Thiddy » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:50 pm

Hi all.
Game works great - no issues. Fantastic work and unbelievable dedication on display here!
Quick question about the in game graphics options. Should all of these be left at their default settings? Do the blue max effects conflict with anything, or override everything? Just wondering if I be turning some things off/on to make sure I'm taking full advantage of the mod.

Hope that's simple enough of a question.
Thanks in advance!

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Thiddy wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:50 pm
Hi all.
Game works great - no issues. Fantastic work and unbelievable dedication on display here!
Quick question about the in game graphics options. Should all of these be left at their default settings? Do the blue max effects conflict with anything, or override everything? Just wondering if I be turning some things off/on to make sure I'm taking full advantage of the mod.

Hope that's simple enough of a question.
Thanks in advance!
The effects options from the launcher customise the game from the outside you could say.

Adjusting in game options do different things so you don't have to worry, change what you need to
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:05 pm

Well there are two things to look out for: do not switch off Hardware MIP Mapping and do not disable 3D Hardware
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project