Game doesn't recognize X axis

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

Game doesn't recognize X axis

Chilemike
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Chilemike » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:58 pm

It was working fine. I changed some mapping for keys only, saved and went back in now no X (roll) axis. Everything else works. I even did a fresh install of the game. Works in Windows and other games. Saitex X-52 HOTAS CH Rudder Pedals :kopfwand: :kopfwand:
Alienware Area 51M
RTX 2070
i7 9700K
Saitek X-52 HOTAS
CH Pro pedals
Oculus Quest 2

Chilemike
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Chilemike » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Working now. Installed the Saitek drivers and re-set all to default and re-programmed. Was just using the Windows calib before??? Well anyway it's working
Alienware Area 51M
RTX 2070
i7 9700K
Saitek X-52 HOTAS
CH Pro pedals
Oculus Quest 2

clementmckernan
Recruit

Post by clementmckernan » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:24 pm

Not a single mission arises from nothing, all are connected to the general course of events. Especially interesting is the fact that the main character ends up with the rebels in the course of the game, rather than in the cartoon that precedes the game. In general, missions can be divided into two categories: missions related to the struggle between the rebels and the empire, and missions related to the struggle between the clan Azzamin and the clan Viraxo. The missions are also quite interesting, almost all of them different from the standard "kill them all" type. In addition, the game is a lot of fun moments, you can upgrade by reading https://zumroad.com/game about the novelties, customize the patch and not only