I pledge my allegience to you, oh mighty Forum Emperor.

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

I pledge my allegience to you, oh mighty Forum Emperor.

I Play Runescape 2.0
Cadet 1st Class

Post by I Play Runescape 2.0 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:07 pm

Yay. New Forum master. I really do agree with everything Eliminator said. At least Ace is NICE.
Cheeseburgers are tasty.<BR>Cheeseburgers with bacon are divine.

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:16 pm

SOD OFF, (No offence Ace)<P>Bring back Darksaber!<P>Bring back Darksaber!<P>Return to us oh mighty opt master!<P>P.S. What do you think of the sig, I think its apropriate.<P>------------------<BR>We must stand together,<BR>Or we will fall!
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Erai
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Erai » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:30 pm

BattleDog, you "sod off".<P>Darksaber: Go away...forever. Image

Master Toddy
Lieutenant

Post by Master Toddy » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:35 pm

Ya wonder why the community is so small? Because Darksaber scared off many newbies who had potential to become good. I remember newbies leaving the XW community at Datamasters because of DS and his attitude. I'd rather have a bad modeller with a more friendly and open attitude than a great modeller with DS's attitude.
This is just my two cents.

decoy
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by decoy » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:45 pm

I rather have that people would pay more atention to their own behaviour than paying this much attention to the way others act....<P>It's not like you are giving a good example here, your actually all doing the thing you are all judging DS on...<P>If your happy he is gone... SHUT UP<BR>If you are sorry he is gone... SHUT UP<P>It's all an "ASS" thing kissing it and kicking it, i honestly don't know which one is worse...... <BR>
DUH...

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:57 pm

I just liked the opts...and he was nice to me in email at least.
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:09 pm

Same here! Image<P>------------------<BR>Visit my site, the <I><A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/ssd_shadowkeeper/" TARGET=_blank>SSD Shadowkeeper</A></I>!<BR><B>UPDATE 1/22/02:</B> 10 New <A HREF="http://www.freewebz.com/ssd_shadowkeepe ... loads.html" TARGET=_blank>Skirmish Pictures</A> Added!<P>AIM me @ <B>MIDI Master Jade</B>!
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE