biased? crooked? my PC?

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

biased? crooked? my PC?

Azza
Lieutenant JG

Post by Azza » Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:41 pm

at the top of your forum, the imperial logo look higher up than the rebel one! or is it just my crappy PC?<P>------------------<BR>XWA, like Madonna, is living proof that old things can still look beautiful.
Texturing the <B>XWAUP Hyper Bouy</B><P><I>(Its gonna blow your mind)</I>

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Mar 10, 2002 7:55 pm

No it's my crappy website. Image<BR>I don't know why it does that as I have done it on other pages and it's fine.<BR>It was just a temporary replacement anyway. When I get around to redoing some pages I'm changing it. Just not top priority right now.<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in Full Throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>The X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Azza
Lieutenant JG

Post by Azza » Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:07 pm

Kewl

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:35 pm

Oh, I thought you were being a loyal Imperial, but noooo. It's all the computers fault! Well, 1 computer can make more mistakes in 1 second that 1000 people can make in 100 years. <P>------------------<BR>If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost!<BR>(Anything in parentheses can be ignored)<BR>Where patience fails, force prevails<BR>All hail Finagle and his prophet Murphy!
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Mar 11, 2002 10:25 pm

I came up with new title bar images for the Forum last night. One more in line with the style here.<BR>It's nothing to write home about but I like it. Image<BR>It will be uploaded when I finish my current update in progress. Image<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in Full Throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>The X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:19 pm

Ok the update is up.<BR>So Azza I hope you like the Forum header better now. I do anyway. Image<BR>This is when you access it from my site btw.<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in Full Throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>The X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.

Azza
Lieutenant JG

Post by Azza » Sun Apr 07, 2002 1:30 pm

Yay! Image<P>By the way Ace Antilles, look on one of your closed threads at the bottom where the REPLY button would normally be. There is a DS CLOSED sign there. You may want to change that Image<P>------------------<BR>XWA, like Madonna, is living proof that old things can still look beautiful.