A token something just to say thanks.

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

A token something just to say thanks.

Morfeo
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morfeo » Wed Jan 01, 2003 1:47 pm

Hello everyone.<P>I have pretty much downloaded every OPT that is out there and I have always apreciated them, and those fans making them.<P>However, since I can't help out (I lack the time and skills) at least I an help out with...err, Skirmish pics. :) <P>I found myself bored to death during work, and took the time to make some pics. They are quite cool, and since I remembered that this site has a variety of items to add some polish to XWA (including pics), I tought, what the hell...<P>So, if it's OK Ace Antilles I can E-Mail them to you, and if you find them neat, you can add them to the pic collection here. LOL!<P>-Morfeo-
Morfeo

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:02 pm

Hello Morfeo! :roll:<BR>Yeah you can mail them to me. <B>But</B> I can't promise to use them.<BR>I still have a lot of high quality Pics that I have yet to release. So if I have better pictures of an opt than yours I will use mine. Sorry. Still worth a look anyway.<P>Please clearly mark in the Subject line "Skirmish pics" so I won't treat it like a virus.<P>To be honest I've very nearly had it with XWA. As has a lot of people by looking at the slow posts today.<BR>With games like Splinter Cell and Unreal 2 coming out XWA just doesn't get a look in.<p>[ 03 January 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:28 am

I'm still here! I think a lot of people are having to go back to work, school, wherever.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Morfeo
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morfeo » Sat Jan 04, 2003 9:58 pm

Hello Everyone.<P>OK, I sended you an E-Mail with several pics. In case you are wondering, I tried to convert them from BMP to Jped (or whatever) to save memory, but it didin't quite work out. Thus they are in BMP format.<P>-Morfeo-
Morfeo

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:28 am

t oconvert a bitmap to jpeg, go to microsoft paint, open it, go to save as, and choose jpeg
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Morfeo
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morfeo » Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:04 am

Hello everyone.<P>Very true, but then I noticed that the pics where coming out with some distorcion or something. (?) So I left them alone.<P>-Morfeo-
Morfeo

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Jan 05, 2003 6:11 pm

If you convert them to jpg you can't use them with Datech anyway.<P>Next time <B>zip</B> them please. My OE settings disables such attachments now.<P>Nice pics. :) I like the B-wing toy one.<BR>I'll be sure to use these sometime (personally too). When I will I don't know. So please be patient.<BR>If you want to zip and send me the others to look at I don't mind. :)
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Morfeo
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morfeo » Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:20 pm

Hello Everyone.<P>OK, glad you found those pic interesting Ace. I just sended you another bunch in one Zip file. I didin't quite made a mental note on which pics I sended you already, so if you find a repeated one, please disregard. I dout it however. <P>-Morfeo-
Morfeo

Morfeo
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morfeo » Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:07 pm

Hello.<P>I just sended you another load of pics. Just give me a red light if you wish my to stop sending you pics.<P>There's a more decent pic for the VSD there, considering that a good pic for it prove to be so hard to come by. But you might find the pics for the Cloakshape Fighter interesting.<P>-Morfeo-
Morfeo