The new sounds

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

The new sounds

Hawk9X
Lieutenant

Post by Hawk9X » Fri Feb 08, 2002 7:45 pm

Those sounds u made are alot better then the stupid origional sounds and less annoying but y cant i have my sound setting on medium?<BR>high mode makes the game run rrreeeeeaaalllllyyyyyy slow can i swith it to medium and still have the sounds?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Whoa whoa whoa wait a second!!! pie?! Drunk!? the?! u got yourself a cherif!<P><BR>Lois i fixed that sink<BR>no u didnt<BR>FINE! i will bet u all my starwars guys that it is except boba fett, no matter how sure i am i never risk the fett man!
BURN IT DOWN AND WALK AWAY!

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:13 am

If it's slow then you've either got a slow PC or low Sound card. I suggest an Upgrade! Image<P>There's only 2 sound folders HiRes and LowRes. You can just copy the sounds into the Low res folder instead. The original TG high ones consist of some 3d sounds which aren't great anyway.<BR>Try doing that and see how it runs.<P>------------------<BR><I>Darksaber's secretary!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>Ace Antilles X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost