To Darksaber

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

To Darksaber

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:09 pm

Thanks to you my interest in XWA was kept going for a lot longer than it would have normally.<P><B>Thank you</B> very much for dedicating the V-38 to Bios and Me. Fitting that our 1st opt became your last. Sort of full circle. You've been a great friend to find.<P>Just seeing previews of your work and the excitement of what was coming, has kept me interested over many months.<BR>You've made the best opts ever made and even improved upon many others. :(<P>I'm sure you will knock 1 out now and then for your own pleasure. :p<P>I know you will still be around with your little "<I>comments</I>" and I look forward to reading them.<P>So it's farewell XWA from you and hello life from him! :cool:
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:38 pm

Thanks a lot Ace, It was fun while it lasted :)<P>And yes very true full circle, funny that :)<P>Cya around and thanks<P>Tony<P>What you waiting for check the site :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Rich C
Lieutenant

Post by Rich C » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:08 pm

The end of an era, a thorough congratulations from me for your consistent quality and service to the community, I remember the first time I visited your site (don't worry, Michael Aspel won't pop out with the big red book :)
"If you're going through hell, keep going."