Hey Ace!

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Hey Ace!

AOClaus
Cadet 4th Class

Post by AOClaus » Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:59 am

What's your handel on Outcast?? lol hope to see ya around
"To be perfectly normal is weird, but to be weird is perfectly normal."

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon May 06, 2002 8:24 pm

Well it was my first Outcast <I>"newbie"</I> day yesterday. :D<BR>Anyone got a recommendation for best map and game style?
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Azza
Lieutenant JG

Post by Azza » Sat May 11, 2002 10:37 am

My best Multiplayer level is the streets one where you can force-push people of the walkways! LOL! :) <P>Capture the flag is always a laugh as well!
Texturing the <B>XWAUP Hyper Bouy</B><P><I>(Its gonna blow your mind)</I>

General Taskeen
Ensign

Post by General Taskeen » Sat May 11, 2002 12:49 pm

Bespin Streets is a pretty good open Multiplayer map. For dueling, I would say duel_temple or duel_bespin (which come with the new patch).<P>The only thing that bothers me is there is no allow lightsaber or allow certain weapons functions :(.<P>Anyways, if force powers are allowed on a server I use all light side stuff combined with fast and medium lightsaber combat sytles.<p>[ 11 May 2002: Message edited by: General Taskeen ]
Jg26[Gj37]/|Taskeen<BR><A HREF="http://bf1942.battleforeurope.com" TARGET=_blank>BFE</A>

Intr€pid
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Intr€pid » Sat May 11, 2002 8:28 pm

Medium combat style for CTF and FFA, and strong for Duels.<P>No damaging force powers are interesting<P>All force powers that handicaps enemies are useful<P>For darkside i sugges Force push, speed and Rage (speed+Rage = boom) This is for a duel.<P>For normal games use: Force push, speed and the power that absorbs enemy force<P>For Lightside: Force healing, Force Push, Force speed, NOTHING beats that ;)
Wa<BR>Waaa<BR>WAAAAAAAAAATCH<P>FOR THE BIG<P>PO<P>TA <P>TOOOOO