Updates

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Updates

Sienar
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Sienar » Fri Apr 27, 2001 5:23 pm

Are there still plans to update the E-Wing and K-Wing to newer XWAU standards e.g. transparent textures.<P>p.s. I have followed the opt project (am I the only one who still calls it that?) since the X-W Vs T-F days and your opts still rock.<P>------------------<BR>Trust me my friends.
SFS<BR>We sell arms to Emperor Palpatine.<BR>We thought he had a nice smile.

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Apr 27, 2001 5:45 pm

Yes but as soon as I have finished the IFP, I want to reformat my hard drive then I'll start on them
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

DarkJediMoose
Cadet 1st Class

Post by DarkJediMoose » Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:21 pm

according to a great many sources, I have seen pictures of K-wings that have a large double turret on the tip of the front, and a large double turret directly behind the cockpits. Notice how I said cockpits. Most of the pictures also have <B>two</B> cockpits, side by side. An example of this can be seen in the <B>Essential Chronology</B>.<P>In all of the 3D pics and OPTs I've found, there is only one cockpit with two seats, such as the US fighter jet, the <B>T-14 Tomcat</B> and only four lasers with a large amount of missiles. According to the <B>Chronology</B>, the ends of the two bottom wings had landing skids, not lasers, and the only lasers were the two top wing ends and the two turrets I mentioned. Will someone take this into account?<P>------------------<BR>Fear leads to anger<BR>Anger leads to hate<BR>Hate leads to suffering...<P>If you disobey the Jedi code..you may end up like....<BR>DARK JEDI MOOSE
The Dark Jedi Moose<BR>Webmaster of the <A HREF="http://geocities.com/hyperspacel/mainindex.html" TARGET=_blank>The Hyperspace lanes</A>

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:30 pm

Sorry no new opt but just a new cockpit and textures.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station