Hey Ace...

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Hey Ace...

Mini Canari
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Mini Canari » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:47 pm

Do you know if someone will upload DS works? Opt ect...<P>I'm not sure if you are doing it but.....<P>If you want i can host all the opts on my XWL account or the OPTs might be stored in the XWL imp archives (if it gets back).<P>I was wondering also: <P>Do you have copies of the tutorials, i was supposed to download everything today but Darksaber's opt staion went offline earlier than expected Image.<P>I have mostly all XWA opts and some Xvt, but do you have some sort of file list from his utilities section?<P>Thanks for answering Image<P>I have all he Talons missions stored if you're interested...<BR>[This message has been edited by Mini Canari (edited 28 January 2002).]<p>[This message has been edited by Mini Canari (edited 28 January 2002).]
Doctor Canari: And i shall call him Mini,Canari.<P>mouhahahahahahaha

Mini Canari
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Mini Canari » Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:59 pm

Doctor Canari: And i shall call him Mini,Canari.<P>mouhahahahahahaha

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:11 pm

I know as much as everyone else does at the moment!<BR>For now I wouldn't upload anything anywhere! After all it's his work and if he want's people to have it he would have left it online.<BR>If I ever see DS I'll talk to him.<BR>Also it's probably not a good idea for people to be flooding him with Emails. Use the Forum instead.<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in full throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>Ace Antilles X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost