Going Retro

If you are a fan of Star Wars merchandise then come here. Toys, games, cards, models, posters, the works! Discuss the latest trends from EP2 to RPG's.

Going Retro

Ace Antilles

Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:14 am

I thought I was mostly out of the Star Wars action figure collecting game.
Got so many and sadly most are now boxed as other areas too over instead. I can never truly escape though ;)
Having fun again with XWA has rekindled some of my Star Wars love. So even though I was going to pass on these I gave in eventually. ;)

SW Retro - Chewbacca.png
SW Retro - Han Solo.jpg
SW Retro - Luke Skywalker.jpg
Image Image

I still have my original ones, or the ones I got later I suppose.
It's great seeing these "vintage" ones though looking so nice and box fresh ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

ual002
Lieutenant
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:11 pm

Noice. I just got myself a 1:6 scale sideshow TIE pilot. The detail is astonishing, but I'm trying to decide if I want to chance painting my personal bucket details on. I also just got a TIE pilot bust, and am still looking for a Greek or Roman style bust of Palpatine. I wanna put it on like a pillar in my office and be WAY over the top about its decor.
Image Image Image Image Image

Ace Antilles

Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:29 pm

ual002 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:11 pm
Noice. I just got myself a 1:6 scale sideshow TIE pilot. The detail is astonishing, but I'm trying to decide if I want to chance painting my personal bucket details on. I also just got a TIE pilot bust, and am still looking for a Greek or Roman style bust of Palpatine. I wanna put it on like a pillar in my office and be WAY over the top about its decor.
Gotta pic? I wouldn't personally paint on it unless you think you will never resell it. Would decrease it's value and appeal likely.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

ual002
Lieutenant
XWAU Member

Post by ual002 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:59 am

Not a chance in hell. I buy this crap for me and me alone.
Image Image Image Image Image