[B2M6] Battle 2 - Mission 6: Destroy Imperial Research Facility

Here we can have in-depth discussions about which missions need to be adjusted because they are broken either by original design or by XWA models.

[B2M6] Battle 2 - Mission 6: Destroy Imperial Research Facility

Blazingfirestorm
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Blazingfirestorm » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:02 pm

After playing this mission and going through it with allied I think there should be more in this level such as shuttles leaving the platform before it is destroyed with Director Lenzor onboard because in the cutscene that follows this Admiral Zaarin is told this happens but we never see shuttles, in the mission file there is clearly audio that's says that craft might leave the platform and to destroy the shuttles.
Last edited by Blazingfirestorm on Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blazingfirestorm
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Blazingfirestorm » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Also as I'm someone who doesn't just what to be that guy that says "here's a problem now fix it" here is my solution
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LPhoenix
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by LPhoenix » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:47 pm

I've found really minor naming issues in this mission.
I haven't based the following fixes on @Blazingfirestorm's changes in the previous message, but both mine and his could be combined.

1B2M6G.TIE

My changes are:
- Added the name Gamma to the T/E1 groups which didn't have a name
- Added the name Delta to the T/E2 groups which didn't have a name
- Added the name Zeta to the T/E5 groups which didn't have a name
- Added the name Theta to the T/E3 groups which didn't have a name
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.